Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rest In Paradise

RESt iN PARADiSE Pictures, Images and Photos


heaven Pictures, Images and Photos


See When You ask me What Heaven is This comes in Mind
iN one week i found out 2 people i knew have passed away, but two different situations both people i have met few times but talked to them enough to hear a piece of their mind both hustlas both street smart yet somehow this drug game had some piece of them as well ,
both deaths were sudden and none due to drugs and both merely 30 it saddens me cause ive gotten advice from both and i been told the same advice and it shocks me
yet the one i knew less is who inspired me, this man was in a wheelchair but if you met him his attitude doesnt remind you what his misunfortue was , so cocky so confident and so positive , we spoke and he kept being so positive and somehow i felt understood "real recognize real"
he told me to stay how i am with my hustla ambition and to get  myself ahead in my education especially with my business minded self, unfortunately he fell in a pool and passed away it torns me cause iwish i knew him better yet somehow if i did i probably be more hurt all i knnow is hes an angel now and i at least got to meet "real"
R.i.p hecor hernandez
r.i.p luis ramos aka rubio

rubio i didnt know you well but i understood you to the point where i want to be more positive in this life i lead


No comments:

Post a Comment