Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

EverLasting Love

On this very day i bring you thought full of mind body and soul but overall ive come to
expose my gratitude towards knowing someone special like u. someone in which i shared very important moments of my life with someone in ehich lives unconditionally in my truest feelings someone that to this moment i think about and all that gives is a smile to my faceand a glow to my heart but then again like they say REAL MEMORIES are like stones of life cant be faded! and yes true enough the years have come the past have passed but i want you to know every step of the way i remain LOyal to what we had so as i exit this thought with y best wishes my last request is to close your eyes and picture our LOVE as an EVERLASTING ROSE
sincerely hotboy
*twinkles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment